OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
5G is offering new ways to connect people and things, allowing the telecommunications industry to play a reinforced role in the digital transformation across industries.
In a battle to optimize the investment in 5G technologies, Network Equipment Providers are looking to build new partnerships, a reliable ecosystem and source the best possible talents to identify and deliver compelling use cases.
5G Infrastructure market CAGR forecast 2018-2023
Global new services 5G enabled market by 2025
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
We help communication players optimize their investments in 5G technologies.
- We link Network Equipment Providers, Communication Service Providers & vertical enterprises using Next Gen Connectivity.
- We enable Network Equipment Providers to accelerate their 5G strategy through accelerators and by building, customizing, integrating & managing their 5G solutions for their Communication Service Provider clients.
We engineer, build, integrate, deploy, monetize and manage your 5G solutions.
ENGINEER THE 5G VALUE
Comprehensive 5G architecture & engineering services, as well as turn-key development & testing services for delivering carrier grade 5G Network Elements
- Agile Product Architecture, Design and development of 5G RAN, Core and x-haul
- Architecture, design and development of 5G transport solutions for mobile broadband
- Reference architecture / designs for open source infrastructure for edge & telco clouds
- Transformation of network functions towards virtualization. Native cloud network function development. System integration & verification
- DevOps & consulting support for cloud transformation
ACCELERATE 5G DEVELOPMENT
Software frameworks & assets for accelerating 5G product development
- 5G NG RAN
- 5G NG Core
- Smart slice – Cognitive Analytics
- Network Intelligence driven automation Network AI (NetAnticipate)
- Virtual Network Function Manager (VNFM)
- Cloud Native Edge Compute Platform (ENSCONCE)
- x-haul networking (Next-Gen ISS)
DEPLOY, MONETIZE AND MANAGE
We drive value to Network Equipment Providers through lean operations during deployment & operations
- Design, development and integration of NEP’s products to CSP’s Telco clouds
- Hardware acceleration, network orchestration services, automation across CSP networks and their OSS
- Open source based platforms and zero touch orchestration
- Managed services for 5G network functions
- 5G use cases discovery, development, integration with NEP’s portfolio to demonstrate value for operators digital ambition
- Drive vertical use cases through software accelerators like V2X framework for connected cars and converged IoT platforms
ACCELERATING 5G RAN DEVELOPMENT
Drastic reduction of the client product development time by delivering 5G RAN software framework fully compliant with 3GPP specifications with both Standalone and Non-Standalone modes. The solution based on Intel x86 FlexRAN platform, supports millimeter wave and sub-6 GHz frequencies for 5G use cases.
TIER – 1 NAR CSP
ACCELERATING EDGE COMPUTING
Rapid development of a Micro-data center architecture for developing and demonstrating low latency 5G intelligent workloads. Accelerated readiness of the client through licensed Aricent software frameworks (ENSCONCE) for 5G / MEC and demonstration of AI applications for Face Recognition.
TIER – 1 JAPANESE OEM
ENABLING ENHANCED MOBILE BROADBAND (eMBB) SOLUTION FOR 5G
Acceleration of the eMBB client use case development towards a scalable solution by providing L3+ SW of CU module and enabling interface adaption with their DU module for 5G RAB. Enabling support of 1500 UE/cell and up to 10 Gbps throughout.
OUR CASE STUDY
Vodafone and Capgemini-Engineering are working together to transform Milan into the capital of 5G
Capgemini-Engineering is among those to have received an appointment to develop and test applications and services for the Vodafone 5G trial in Milan that exploit the potential of next-generation, 5G technology. Vodafone selected Capgemini-Engineering as a partner for its strong know-how in system integration & software development, its drive towards innovation, its huge experience in such industries as automotive and entertainment and its long track record for successful project implementations. The goal is to demonstrate concretely how ubiquitous ultra-fast 5G connectivity can enhance healthcare, traffic, tourism and emergency services in Milan, an international hub with smart city ambitions.
OUR WHITE PAPER
Build, Operate and Monetize 5G Networks Together
5G is more than a next-generation communication technology; it's a technology revolution. The question isn't if 5G will be transformational, but when.Download