average customer satisfaction
of our customers rely on us for complex projects
Our aim is to promote and make our clients’ ideas a reality through technology and innovation, ensuring the quality of our projects and services and focusing our efforts on exceeding the expectations of our clients and stakeholders thanks to our commitment to the continuous improvement of our processes, activities and human resources
- To ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements and those of our stakeholders
- To ensure the satisfaction of our customers by continuously adapting to their needs
- Effectively manage all the processes of the organization, promoting continuous improvement in all the operations and services performed.
- To promote the training, awareness and sensitization of all our employees and their professional development
We seek, through the continuous improvement of our processes and systems, to achieve excellence in the solutions offered to our customers and employees Laura Penelas Head of Quality
This action area promotes the improvement of our clients’ satisfaction with the aim of achieving excellence by exceeding their expectations and being able to anticipate their needs. To do this, we will use two ways:
- Continuous assessment of the quality of service
- Management of claims, complaints and suggestions from our customers
This action area promotes the implementation of mechanisms for the continuous improvement of the internal processes of the organization, which allow us to provide added value to the services offered.
Bringing the different management systems implemented in the organisation closer to the whole organisation in order to encourage the active participation of employees and to evaluate the suggestions for improvement proposed in order to encourage continuous improvement at all levels.
Training and awareness-raising
This action area promotes awareness, sensitization and participation of all employees in matters such as the environment or information security, through initiatives focused on:
- Optimization and reduction of resource use (sustainability)
- Promote recycling and prevent pollution
- Develop a culture of safety within the organisation where all staff are aware of the risks and threats involved.
- Promote awareness of the means and methods established by the organization to safeguard its assets.