OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
Digital Health is a rapidly growing market driven by a need for more efficient and cost-effective healthcare, increasingly pushed towards remote monitoring and out of hospital care with the promise of better outcomes through personalized medicine.
Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) is the regulated sub-segment of Digital health solutions, including Digital Therapeutics (DTx).
Industry demands are accelerating convergence of digital health technologies, combining patient centric applications with telehealth and HCP dedicated apps as part of a holistic healthcare ecosystem, but also increasing complexity.
Accelerating technological change has created new ways for providers to engage with patients, creating a need to deliver SaMD solutions quickly to maintain market relevance thereby challenging the traditional business models.
SaMD, holistic healthcare solutions.
We provide end-to-end capabilities to build secure, compliant and engaging omni-channel healthcare solutions capable of seamless integration with digital health ecosystems, by leveraging our strong domain expertise coupled with modern development approaches and deep regulatory knowledge.
Simplify compliance – from regulatory strategy to submissions and post-market support
We can act as Legal Manufacturer to reduce your compliance efforts. We can also help you develop your capability to become Legal Manufacturer and support your immediate regulatory needs.
- Global Domain Partner
• 35+ years experience in the Lifesciences industry, Medtech and Pharma
• Certified processes & proven expertise in product design and user experience
- Product Strategy and User-Centered Design Experience
• Ensuring safe, commercially viable product meeting clinical needs with value-based outcomes
• Market fit, enhanced stakeholder experiences and innovative solutions
- Advanced Engineering for Time-to-Market Acceleration
• Operations efficiency through automation ensuring quality processes
• Agile, DevSecOps, iterative product development, algorithms, leading-edge tools and processes, SaMD frameworks, platforms and accelerators
- Proven analytics & AI expertise in Life Sciences and Healthcare
• Data intelligence to prove patient outcomes, cost reductions
• AI/ML tools and frameworks for trusted, compliant applications
- Technology Agnostic Solutions with Just in Time Scalability
• Seamless, cross-channel experience for Product extension (Web, Mobile Apps, Mixed Reality etc.)
• Interoperability & Connectivity – Standards- based (HL7, FHIR, DICOM, others) and BLE, RFID, NFC, Cellular, WiFi.
- Deep Knowledge in Regulatory & Quality Compliance
•Dedicated QA/RA expertise, certified and compliant processes, ISO 13485, ISO 27001 certified, FDA 21 CFR 820 and EU MDR & IVDR compliant
• Capability to act as Legal Manufacturer of SaMD
CONTINUOUS GLUCOSE MONITORING
We developed a connected solution across several of our domains: Mobile apps, innovative product development, connectivity (IoT), cloud backend development, data security, data analytics and reporting and regulatory compliance to deliver an end-to-end patient adherence solution.
After launch, we provided functional support to Patients, Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and Clinical Study Coordinators for issues related to connected system via dedicated 2nd and 3rd Line Support center.
CHRONOTHERAPY TELE-MONITORING PLATFORM
- Biological rhythms influence the pharmacology and tolerability and / or efficacy of drugs.
- We developed a circadian tele-monitoring platform for chronotherapy clinical research and development (Cloud solution + secure IoT).
- This solution improves drug efficacy, limits drug side effects and predicts patient status.
MANAGE MY SYMPTOMS APP
AI ALGORITHMS ENHANCE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC ILLNESS
6 out of 10 adults in the US suffer from a chronic disease and 75% of healthcare costs are spent on treating these illnesses. Using AI algorithms trained on patient data, symptoms were predicated 24 hours in advance with 85% accuracy.
Our prototype demonstrated the business case for investing in a 3-year clinical trial of AI technology.
REMOTE PATIENT MONITORING SOLUTION
GLOBAL CLASS 3 & 2 MEDICAL DEVICE MANUFACTURER
Our team built an efficient, robust and compliant remote management solution including web and patient & clinician mobile applications with capability to schedule appointments, enabled collaboration between clinicians, and manage the entire patient journey from enrolment to release and billing.
The solution enables collecting arrhythmia events’/episodes data via RF/BLE from the implanted pacemaker/ICD, and for any episode that gets generated it sends real time alerts to the clinician and a summary to the server for analysis.
Next-generation healthcare – Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) in the Intelligent IndustryDownload
Verification and validation for next-generation healthcare – Software as a Medical Device (SaMD)Download
Software as a Medical DeviceDownload
Digital health: The shift is happening, creating value & empowering people
The Healthcare ecosystem is changing, influenced by major innovations. Big Data & Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and the Internet of Things are not futuristic science fiction but part of our reality.Download
Getting Digital Therapeutics Right
Discover why pharmaceutical companies need to move beyond therapies and embrace total care solutions. As is the case with many emerging technologies, we're now in the early stages of defining consensus and understanding around what digital therapeutics (DTx) are and how they work.Download
Webinar: Creating "Digital Therapeutics Blockbusters"
This is the first of a series of webinars exploring the key success factors and best practices of successful DTx solutions. Learn more how to develop and monetize successful digital therapeutics business.Download
Patient Centric Healthcare - The Role of AI and Data Science
This white paper explores how new technologies and AI developments are allowing businesses in healthcare to keep up with patients' heightened expectations.Download