Capgemini Engineering’s AVB for Automotive provides a complete set of AVB protocols enabling transport and synchronization services to multimedia applications with associated quality of service. It provides end-point implementation (talker and listener) and abstraction to OS and hardware.
Capgemini Engineering's AVB for Automotive can be leveraged by automotive OEMs, Tier 1s, system integrators and silicon vendors to build applications such as Automotive IVI systems, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Security and monitoring.
- Easy-to-use APIs for creating audio and video end-point applications
- Hardware layer abstraction for easy porting and integration
- Multiple talkers and listeners can run simultaneously
- Supports hardware time-stamping and hardware traffic shaper
- Configurable as grand master or slave. Supports Best Master Clock
- Algorithm (BMCA) implementation
- Integrated with Capgemini Engineering’s Multimedia framework(MMFR) which offers rich set of Audio / Video codecs and streaming stacks
AUDIO VIDEO BRIDGING END POINT STACK
Please download this brochure in the button belowDownload