OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
MOBILITY IS TRANSFORMING THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY.
On-demand and alternative consumer transportation needs represent a huge Automotive shift, as well as new mobility services means to re-invent existing business models. In this context, autonomy will generate more than 60b$ revenues before the next decade.
AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE ADOPTION WILL BE SEQUENTIAL.
- A gradual introduction of multiple, inter-related safety technologies and functions
- Feature by feature, these technologies add new capabilities for safer vehicles
- New ADAS features are already a differentiating factor
- Introducing new features increase the pressure on time to market
ACHIEVING TRUST AT THE RIGHT COST IS ONE OF THE HARDEST CHALLENGES FACING AUTOMOTIVE PLAYERS.
- Enormous amount of test scenarios are needed to achieve the required level of confidence
- Scale and complexity of data processing, pipeline & infrastructure is non linear and keeps on increasing
- Spiraling cost of adapting the systems to numerous vehicle variants is a challenge for all OEMs and Tiers1 who are struggling to achieve substantial savings on development costs
- Achieving predictable time-to-market by ensuring deadlines are respected for validation
- New upcoming technologies requesting specific skills on a tense human resources market
Capgemini engineering provides global and fully automated Validation & Verification (V&V) platform, and a full training journey solution thanks to its Global Training Center to upskill and train engineers. We support as well function development, on turnkey mode and as an integrator partner.
GLOBAL TRAINING CENTER
As new oncoming technologies for autonomous driving require dedicated skills, we propose a full training path to upskill team members.
Totally remotely, with a large part of the training dedicated to case studies and examples, training sessions are provided by a worldwide team of experts.
- Capgemini steers and delivers your ADAS digital verification & validation journey
• With a network of experts in ADAS V&V, ADAS function development, Connectivity V&V and AI & Data Management
- A global footprint and strong local presence
• With 25,000 consultants in Automotive of which 1000 dedicated to ADAS/AD
• 1045 experts covering ADAS V&V and Functional Development
• 60+ Countries where we operate data collection campaigns
• 5 Automotive test centers in Europe and North America
- Capgemini recognized as undisputed #1 in ADAS segment by Zinnov ER&D services 2020 survey
• We continue to maintain our leadership in the following segments: Telematics, Software Platform Engineering, Cybersecurity, Digital Thread, and AI/ML Engineering for BFSI
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems & autonomous drivingDownload
The road to autonomous car developmentDownload
Autonomous driving: how to overcome the 5 main technology challenges?Download
Driving Automation Systems ValidationDownload
How to ensure safe & secure driving automation systems validationView the replay
Global OEM continues its journey to autonomous drivingDownload