Our job opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Using your personal My Capgemini Engineering space is an easy way to:
- Find the right job offers for you.
- Apply for jobs quickly and easily.
- Manage all your applications.
Tips for the recruitment process
- Learn more about Capgemini Engineering: spend some time getting to know the organization, the industries where we operate and some of our projects.
- Find out more about the role: read carefully the job description and the tasks you will have to perform.
- Think your experience with examples: think about your past experience and prepare some examples that mirror it.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions: make sure to find out everything you want to know about the job, the team and the company.
- After this process, if this is the right position for you, we will welcome you in our team.
Meet our recruiters
Successes & Wins
They share their integration process
Sandro Silva, Junior Engineer
"When I started my job at Capgemini Engineering, in March 2021, I wasn't sure of what to expect. However, since the first day, in the onboarding and during the integration in the project, all the people I have met made me feel welcomed, listened to and as part of the team".
- Your application will be analyzed by our Human Resources and Operational teams and replied to individually.
- If your application is successful, you will be invited to a preliminary interview aimed at getting to know you, presenting Capgemini Engineering and assessing your motivation for the job on offer.
- If this interview goes well, you will attend a second interview to assess your technical and personal skills, along with your behavioral skills in professional situations.
- Following that, you may be called for a third interview led by the unit’s executive management. It’s designed to confirm previous assessments and address specific elements of your contract.
- If the outcome is positive, a meeting will be held to conclude your recruitment process.
Follow us on social media
Follow Capgemini Engineering on social media and stay up to date with the news and job offers we share.