The 5G System architecture is known to support data connectivity and services, enabling deployments to use techniques such as Network Function Virtualization (NVF) and Software Defined Networking (SDN). Fundamental principles and concepts of 5G System architecture are:
- Separation of control plane and user plane enabling flexible deployments e.g., central and distributed
- Support stateless network functions
- Minimize dependencies between Core network and Access network
- Service based interactions enabling reuse where ever possible
- Enable Network function to interact with other Network functions directly
Virtualized Next Generation 5G Core
Please fill the below form to download our Brochure.