OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
Process migration is key to extending the lifespan and optimizing the business value of existing chip designs and semiconductor intellectual property (IP). And as part of chip or IP design best practices, it can also hold the key to dramatically lower risk of supply chain disruption that are a normal part of any global business.
The benefits of process migration are simple and clear, but the task itself is rather complex. Business goals must be clear, technology impacts/choices aligned to those goals. Once a path forward is established, companies must have the expertise and resources available to migrate and validate the efficiently.
Capgemini engineering provides global and fully automated Validation & Verification (V&V) platform, and a full training journey solution thanks to its Global Training Center to upskill and train engineers. We support as well function development, on turnkey mode and as an integrator partner.
Services to validate that technical and functional requirements of new chip/IP are same as the original
- Socket-level eval of functionality and other key metrics, including development of testchip, if needed, port platform firmware and software, and validate applications using reference board
- Test die & packaged part with OSATs
- Compliance and certification testing
- World leader in semiconductor ER&D services
• 16 years of leadership; ranked #1 for the last 5 years*
• World’s largest VLSI ER&D workforce
- Work with world’s leading foundries, technologies, processes and EDA flows
- End-to-end silicon engineering, system hardware, platform and embedded software, and embedded systems ‘under one roof’
- Cutting-edge domains – 5G, AI, Automotive, IoT
- Deep application experience across industry verticals
- Expertise in industry-specific test, qualifications, and certifications
Solutions for Chip and IP process migration
Maximizing ROI and extending the lifespan of semiconductor assetsRead more
Demystifying Fab and Process Migration
In this webinar, we discuss different approaches for getting through the shortage with minimal impact to the bottom line and briefly touch on measures both the semiconductor industry and governments are taking to prevent similar shortages in the future.Watch the Replay
Todays Chip Shortage: Understanding the Perfect Storm That Led Us Here
The causes of today’s chip shortages are complex, interrelated, and the impacts vary by industry, product, and process. To know more as we discuss why the supply shortage is happening nowRead more
Process Migration Strategies for chip makers experiencing the worst supply shortages
This post focuses on practical insights into how chip designers can leverage process and fab migration strategies to quickly replace the devices experiencing the worst supply shortages.Read more
This checklist is designed to help companies considering process or fab migration of their IP or SoC to think through the business goals and technical requirements for your particular project.
Please download this brochure by filling in the form below