OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
SDN combined with NFV provides an unprecedented level of digital control and agility to networks to face data explosion while minimizing costs.
The move to SDN / NFV and virtualization with IT and Cloud Convergence is now critical for any Communication Service Provider (CSP). In addition, these 2 functions are the key pillars of the architecture of next generation networks including 5G.
However, more than technology, it creates new challenges and needs for CSPs:
- New network engineering and operational processes
- New skill sets
- Changed business processes
- Multi-vendor integration and new vendor relationship models that will enable an organization to migrate effectively and seamlessly to virtualization
Reduction of the number of servers with NFV
Operational Expenses savings with SDN
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
We help communication players optimize their investments in SDN / NFV technologies.
- We support our client’s transformation to SDN / NFV by an end to end software frameworks development and system engineering / integration approach
- We help Communication Service Providers make the right technology decisions, enable faster time to market and provide intelligent operations for reduced Total Cost Ownership (TCO)
We develop and implement the transformation to SDN / NFV by a structured services approach and a comprehensive solution portfolio.
An advisor to help customers lead the way & adopt these disruptive technologies, for lower TCO & faster time to market.
- Enablement of new B2B & B2C services to drive growth in enterprise networking
- Architecture, Deployment strategy & blueprints, technology roadmaps
- Drive open source based open networking adoption
- VIM, VNF Manager, NFVO benchmarking
- Strategy on DevOps for continuous operation
- Network transformation through Automation and AI
Develop Software Frameworks & Assets to accelerate time to market for programmable network functions and platforms.
- SD-WAN VNF and Orchestrator
- Enterprise vRouter & Accelerated OVS
- vCPE, vBNG, vOLT, vOLTHA
- MANO & Generic VNFM
- Multi-Access Edge Compute Platform
- SDN Applications
- Next-Gen Switching and Routing (ISS)
- Open Source capabilities in OpenStack, Cloud Native Kubernetes, SDN Controllers (ONOS)
- Network AI
Guarantee the best implementation options, validation and integration steps across a multitude of technologies, architectures and vendor solutions.
- Design, planning, deployment support
- VNF Testing and Certification
- VNF-onboarding, VNFM, NFVO, NVI
- System integration on complex scenarios with proprietary and open source solutions
- Hardware Acceleration, Benchmarking performance and scalability
- Migration of legacy services
LEAN & INTELLIGENT OPERATIONS
Ensure lean management and intelligent operations by applying most adequate operative models, dealing with both services and virtualized elements.
- NFVI & VIM Support and Maintenance
- VNF Operations & Maintenance
- E2E Network Service Operations
- Lab as a Service (LaaS); Cloud Computing service models (IaaS, PaaS)
TIER – 1 EUROPEAN CSP
Managed services covering end to end migration phases from product evolution towards assurance, providing full project lifecycle. Main Activities included feasibility analysis, HLD and LLD for each end customer, management of: delivery implementation, live testing phases, assurance and operations activities.
TIER – 1 NA CSP
COMMERCIAL RESIDENTIAL GATEWAY
Time to market reduction due to closed Hardware / Software ecosystem. Software portage on multiple silicon vendors for copper and fiber connectivity. Services delivered for: converged IP, SDN/NFV product and open Hardware, resulting in cost effective blended onsite/offshore product ownership and time-to-market advantage on new SW features.